The code of good behaviour outlines briefly the rules and procedures, which should be observed by all players. Adherence to the code should ensure that everyone will enjoy his/her involvement with the Loughmore/Castleiney GAA Club. The rules are as follows:
- Mutual respect, courtesy and honesty are required of everyone in the Club.
- All players must be registered as members of the Club, on an annual basis.
- Players must show respect for their team-mates, coaches, Club officials, parents, guardians, visitors and opponents.
- All members must respect Club property and should have regard for their own and the personal belongings of others
- Loitering around the outside of the Club premises, pavilion and car park so as to cause offence to other members or the public, at any time is forbidden.
- Absolutely no hurling and ball playing is allowed near the pavilion at any time.
- Members are expected to show the highest standards of behaviour at all times. Crude or offensive language or racist comments are not acceptable.
- Bullying of any kind will not be tolerated.
- Members act as ambassadors for the Club and should behave accordingly on all occasions, especially on away trips.