- All players must play at all times by the spirit and rules of hurling and football.
- The reasons for playing are to improve your skills, enjoy yourself, to have fun.
- All players are required to wear full-face guard hurling helmets, at all times. This is now compulsory.
- No photographic equipment (including picture mobile phones) is allowed in the dressing rooms.
- All players must practice self-discipline, respect opponents and never argue with the referee’s decisions.
- Be committed – but fair and play the ball at all times.
- After the match, shake hands with your opponents; thank the referee, compliment team mates and thank your coaches.
When you win do so with humility – when you lose do so with dignity.
Remember you cannot win all the time.